Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
The term 'Blackbook Winery' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 168 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, England, BN3 2DL. Our registered company name is 'The Verrillo Partnership Limited' and our company registration number is 10645156. 'Blackbook Winery' is a trading name of 'The Verrillo Partnership Limited'. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
WINERY EXPERIENCE & TASTING
Please see below terms and conditions relating to the experience booking:
- The event is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. We will refuse to admit you to the premises if you appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of prohibited narcotic substances upon your arrival.
- Smoking is not permitted on site at any time.
- Outside food and drink may not be consumed in the winery site to avoid any contamination of the wine.
- You will inform us prior to our accepting the booking of any medical condition or physical impediment about which we would need to be aware in order to eliminate or anticipate any potential health and safety issue.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed for a variety of reasons, in this event we'll seek to offer an alternative date or offer a full refund.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase, we can discuss availability for an exchange on an upcoming tour with minimum 24 hours’ notice prior to original tour date and time.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
All goods remain the property of The Verrillo Partnership Ltd until payment in full has been received and any other sums owed to The Verrillo Partnership Ltd. The wine is to be stored securely and is to be easily identifiable as wine supplied by Blackbook Winery.
It is illegal to sell wine to anyone who is under 18 years old. For this reason we reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. Furthermore, we will not permit any order to be transferred from the original customer to another person in order to avoid the age restrictions that it must comply with. By placing an order the customer is confirming they are at least 18 years old. If the company’s delivery agents are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the goods is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our delivery agents will be unable to leave the goods.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you may cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt of the goods. Please contact Blackbook Winery in writing if you wish to cancel your order. Please note that all wine must be returned in the state that it was received. Any damage will need to be reimbursed to the company.
All wine shall be at the customer’s risk from the point of delivery to the customer. It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. Upon receipt, if your order does not meet the quality expected, please contact us in the first instance to arrange a return - note you will need to return the original product in order to qualify for a replacement. If the product is faulty, we will replace at no cost to yourself.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Blackbook Winery and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of The Verrillo Partnership Limited - © The Verrillo Partnership Limited 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.